Friday, May 29, 2015

Fearless Polka!

Polka dots are not for faint-hearted people and I say it with full belief. They are so eye catchy that if you were planning on in merging with the crowd, you might want to reconsider you strategy(like, right noww) cause honey it ain't working. Polka dots would do anything but let you lay low on fashion radar. Well, the point I am trying to sell is that if  you want to be invisible, lock all your Polka dots in a trunk and flush the key right away, but, if you wanna get bold and fearless, then follow the Polka dots(Nopes, not the Insta way, the usual dictionary follow).

This trend is so retro and spot on that you don't need to sweat much about accessorizing the look, less is more when it comes to Polka dots. I would generally keep it simple and minimal which was the original plan, but, as I said Polka dots make you go fearless. I was nothing less than a braveheart when my imagination went wild(errrr) and decided to team up my flared midi skirt in jersey material with a Fuchsia crop top. The fearless-ness dint just end there, in fact it began. Ok, I walked a barren stretch, sat on a dusty road, claimed to own a public staircase and almost jumped to the clouds. I wouldn't do any of that on days when I am busy pretending to be sane(er). So, I am never going to deny the power of dots in any form. Btw, as fas as I know and I know how far( just kidding), there are no rules to this trend(unless Anna Wintour is making a documentary around it), just embrace the style and make it your own.

Skirt : Bangkok (similar here) | Crop top, shoes : Forever 21 (similar crop top here, here) (similar shoes here) | Makeup box : Maybelline | Earrings : Roposo.com| Bracelet : Accessorize |  

No comments:

Post a Comment