Monday, May 11, 2015

Under the spell of white!

I have been under the spell of white magic ever since this top showed up at my doorstep. Summer isn't summer without a heavy dose of white and my summer wardrobe is already overflowing with white tops/shirts/Tees and dresses, but, still I couldn't stop myself from drooling the moment I saw this top from priveeparis.com, the fabric is so delicate and utterly feminine that it casts a spell on you right away. 
The layers open beautifully like petals of flowers. Though its long enough to go with your denims and shorts, but, I had something more whimsical on my mind. I decided to wear it like a tucked in blouse with my baby pink midi skirt to bring out the layer detailing done on the top.
The top is such a head turner that you don't need to worry about accessorizing the look much. I went easy on jewelry and took the minimal way with just a pair of tasseled stone earrings.  I swept my hair to one side to make sure the elaborate layers were not hidden under them. Let the top do all the talking.
This top can be styled in as many ways as you can discover. White being perfect for summer, I'm sure to indulge in the beauty of this top more than often now. Do check out the entire collection at www.priveeparis.com . I bet you'll fall in love.
Top : www.Priveeparis.com | Earrings : Gift from Roposo.com | Skirt : own design |

No comments:

Post a Comment