Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Battling the heat!

Summer is a common enemy invading our comfort, one degree at a time. With mercury hitting its highest notes, all we can do is fight this war like brave soldiers. Call of duty needs a uniform. So, what all should you stock on to beat the summer at its own game? Here are few styles that would make going out in the heat a lil bearable.

Look 1:
Floppy hats are a must have in summers. It saves us from the hot shower from the sun and from the uneven tan too. And you know what goes well with hats, Noodle straps. A light top in summer colors(like yellow) is your best bet. Instead of pumps, opt for open sandals to keep your feet well ventilated. I love adding a bit of drama to my outfits and always end up with a statement bigger than my own frame(like this neck piece). This top too is nothing less than a piece of art with an overlay of beads all over the print.

Look 2:
Yes, I am addicted to my floppy hat and No, this addiction is not unhealthy, yet. Flowing anti-fit crop tops in Chiffon and Georgette look adorable when styled with high waist shorts. Nude tones are so easy on eyes in summer and so easy to style too. Again, nude tones allow you do go bold with other statements you are trying to make, like I did with the monochrome striped shorts(the back detail of this top wasn't party enough for me I reckon, I am a little monster indeed :P). 

Look 3:
Nothing screams summer as much as ripped denim  shorts do. I am a fan of sheer details and how they play peek a boo. This kaftan style pastel top with a slit on one side is just what a summer-war uniform must be like. A bit of a boho vibe never hurt anyone so a fringy necklace and stacked bangles is just apt. Cool sunglasses take your look up a notch every time you put them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment