Saturday, May 2, 2015

Red love

All is fair in love and war and high heeled shoes. If all the other love cliches like getting tongue tied, heart skipping beats and sparkly eyes stand true for high heels, it is love indeed. If I had my way, I would have shoes hanging on every wall instead of paintings, for the stories they tell, the miles they walked, the places they saw, dresses they killed, feet they bit, ankles they hurt and beauty they left wherever they went.

Shoes are admired unconditionally by women fraternity and I am no exception. In fact, I think the purpose of my life is to love shoes and get bitten by them in return. Only shoes could bring any other expression other than the usual frown on my face. Here is a piece of my life through Red shoes! You could take me out of my high heels, but, how would you take the high heels out of me!




No comments:

Post a Comment