Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Jack of all trades, master of none!

Look 1 : No work and all play!
I love to create Not-so-usual work looks that are meant for people who love to mix fun and work together. Aztec print skrit in lime green and dark blue paired with a white shirt is already good enough for the Jack in me, but, I added another dimension with canvas shoes and layered necklaces. And btw, perfect state of work mode is Bling, right?
 Shirt: Zara (similar here)| Skirt : Forever 21(Similar skirts herehere) | Necklaces : Connaught place | Shoes : Snapdeal |  Bag : Bangkok |

Look 2: Tomboy meets Tomgirl
This look is for those girls who eye their brothers/boyfriends/husbands/dads clothes and make silly excuses to try them out. If you too cant get over the baggy looks, we must have been style twins in our past lives. I made the Tomboy in me happy in an anti-fit polka dot shirt teamed with a pair of loose slouchy denim pants. I am so not missing my high heels. It just doesn't get any comfier than a pair of shiny lace oxfords and a backpack.
Shirt: Sarojini  Nagar( similar herehere)| Jogging pants : Thrifted (similar here ) | Spike Ear cuff : Fabity| Shoes : Snapdeal |  Backpack : Puma (similar here| Glasses : Bangkok | Leather wristband : Forever 21|

Look 3 : Its playtime
Like white, playsuits are summer staple too. You haven't lived summer to the fullest if you haven't tried a playsuit yet. My point is that you should already own a few or buy one at this instant. I swear by chambray shirts as cover ups from the harsh sun and yes they are in trend too. So, no summer sadness, only madness.
Playsuit and chambray shirt : Forever 21 (Similar playsuits here and here) (Similar chambray shirt here)| Shoes : Indira market, Bangkok | Studs and glasses: Connaught place| Belt : Zara|  Backpack : Puma(similar here )| 

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog. I stumbled upon your blog through stylepile & I''ve been hooked. You have an amazing sense of style... . I wanted to invite you to join Indian Fashion Bloggers United : https://www.facebook.com/groups/965292916837690/ . Just a little initiative to make our community stronger. Hope you can help & join. Its a platform for indian bloggers where we all can promote our blogs & support each other & we all can grow together, sort of like building a tribe. I've seen similar platforms & area based communities & thought we needed one for Indian bloggers

    We'll conduct some daily activities here to promote our blogs & other social media networks

    ReplyDelete