Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Everything Denim!

Denim is an all-year round fabric and undeniably the biggest trend this season. I love denim( blue color soothes our senses down), but, the thought of wearing denim pants is not that exciting in summers(atleast to me) so, its time to embrace denim in other forms. 
This dress is a perfect summer dress. It is light, short, cute and comfortable for a hot summer afternoon. I love adding colors to my look in summers and yellow is one color I am obsessed with(huh! like my others look din't scream yellow enough!). A bit of yellow with a georgette shirt used as a light layer and a slight hint of pink with my sling bag. Added a print to the look with Slip ons in neutral vintage print. Its a summer look that I'd be happy to wear over and over again to beat the heat. 

Dress : Forever 21 (buy similar here and here) | Shirt : Forever 21 (buy similer here)| Shoes, watch  : Bangkok(similar shoes here) | Bag : Janpath, Delhi (similar here)| Belt : Zara |

1 comment:

  1. FloKoin Store is an ultimate savings destination that makes life easier by providing discounts, coupons, cashbacks and deals on a wide varieties of categories of products in Bangladesh.

    Online Shopping Store in Bangladesh

    Shop Kids Wear in Bangladesh

    Shop Beauty Products Online in Bangladesh

    ReplyDelete