Friday, May 1, 2015

50 shades of Nude!

My dreams are nude in color. Now, what color is that? While you wonder what shade of nude must my dreams look like(cream, blush, beige, camel, tan, pink, pale rose, gold or caramel shade?), I'll give you a colorful insight of the palette I am lusting after this summer: Shades of Nude!

There is absolutely nothing as whimsical and as timeless as shades of nude. This look is an evidence of a strong bond I share with this palette. Other than the basic chambray shirt, EVERYTHING is a version of nude. Huh! I have never been so covered and yet so NUDE!
  This is the 2nd time this skirt and this shirt are making an apperance on my blog. My loyalty is still a lil questionable, but, not the versatility of this basic shirt and this skirt. They team well anything with and everything.

This look demanded more attention around my neck, so I pulled my hair back in a high pony tail(or may be it was just a bad hair day, but, we'd never know that). Side swept fringe is intentional to cover a bit of my forehead (mostly wrinkles!). A matte red lipstick and an (almost) perfected cat eyed liner can make even dead come alive(My spirits in this case).
The collar brooch is a DIY( though it means Do-it-yourself, but, in my house its Designer-in-you). This pretty thing came off from one of my photo frames while dusting, being a collector of all things beautiful, I hid it in a corner of my jewelry box(I must have been a Junk dealer in my past life). A safety pin attached with a glue at the back of this piece made it worthy of being kept safe. 

The light embroidered, net cover up is again my own creation. I wear it too often to cover my bare shoulders from prying eyes and (btw, layering is a summer thing too!)
The bag! Oh dear, where to begin? Worthy of all the attention. Its gone now (to my sista!) So, lets just end it here. 
Shirt: H&M | Skirt: DIY | Net cape : DIY | Shoes: Venus steps | Belt : Forever 21  | Bag : Delhi Haat | Collar brooch : DIY | Eye liner and Matte lipstick : Maybelline |

No comments:

Post a Comment