Friday, June 5, 2015

I am a walking Magazine!

My weakness this summer are prints and trails. I love clothes that speak even before I open my mouth and stay put even after I have left the place;) People talk about the trail, so, I am just a gal making sure mine is the longest. 

My closet is over-flooded is an understatement, but, there is always space for a beautiful print like this. The printed cape style cover up is perfect on any dress thats shows more skin than whats meant for the audience. I teamed mine with a white off-shoulder dress to bring out the vibrant colors. A backpack in the same color tone as the cape adds to the free-flowing, carefree vibe of the look. A chunky necklace and open sandals completed the look.

Dress : Bershka (similar ) | Cape: my own design | Necklace : Janpath, Delhi | Backpack : Puma (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment