Thursday, June 11, 2015

I love you Summer!

Summer is my favourite season, I might have turned 3 shades darker but I am not complaining (like at all, hmm maybe just a bit but mostly happy). And, I love the freedom to wear only half of my clothes and call them complete outfits (oh c'mon! You do that too). But this summer is all about light layers and prints and while we are at it, I am also into colors and trails and big flare and soft fabrics, so, basically I am into everything. 

How do you know that a print is going to take you all summer to get over? I don't know about you, but, for me if I see hints of yellow, white and blue, I am hooked for good. So, when I saw this cotton dress with a full flare and embroidery around the bust, I knew what rest of my summer is going to look like, full of colors. It is the most comfortable girly dress I ever owned. I wanted to keep the look girly yet polished so settled on a pair of ox-blood pumps to add a lady like vibe. Took the minimalist approach with just a sling bag, glasses and an ear cuff.

Dress : Bershka | Pumps : Stellatoes | Sling bag and glasses : CP, Delhi | Ear cuff : Fabity

No comments:

Post a Comment