Tuesday, October 6, 2015

White Noise!

If you are heading to a beach and stressing over what to wear, don't! Just wear White. White and beaches have some unknown karmic connection. One can never go wrong with White on a beach. 50% of my Goa wardrobe was White and it made sense. This time I wore a textured White dress with cutouts on sides, layered it with my favourite anti-fit white Crochet top. These pictures are from the Baga beach when the Sun had just started to say goodbye. Watching the sunset was just divine and luckily we got a few shots where the beach looked deserted, as if I was the only one there but, truth be told, I wasn't. The beach was flooded with people taking pictures, splashing water, jumping with joy, taking a walk and enjoying the sun going down. Such a happy place to be with friends.

A lesson learnt the hard way, if headed to a beach, plz do not waste any time styling your hair unless you are tying them super tight in a bun or a braid, cause they just won't behave. You'll see them flying in all directions at the same time. Mine did and I just dint know what is the safe word? 'Hair stop', no, 'Hair behave', naah, 'Hair control' 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment