Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Thrice the charm!

One shirt, 3 ways. I just love this shirt so much that it has become a staple for me. It is loose, soft, striped and everything you want a shirt to be. I scored this in a sale a few months ago and needless to mention that it has been on repeat ever since. Every time I want to wear a shirt, I end up choosing this one. Guilty as charged! Stripes addiction it is.

Here are three of my favorite styles I created with this shirt. The first one is a semi formal look (very  ladylike), however, the other two are casual and fun. I love how stripes compliment the polka dots on  my skirt. I added yellow to keep the look young and peppy.  The second one is a girly look with extra -extra dose of  stripes through a pair of striped sneakers and a hat. The third look caters to the tomboy in me. I paired the shirt with a  high-waist pleated shorts. With a backpack as funky as this, I settled for a less attention seeking shoes, nude lace oxfords. 

Long story short: As long as you flaunt a different style every time, there is no shame in repeating your favorite item of clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment