Friday, October 9, 2015

You're the Pineapple of my eye!

We don't just eat pineapples anymore, we wear them too. This colorful playsuit showed up in my FB newsfeed when I was planning my Goa wardrobe. Needless to mention, it was love at first sight and I just couldn't let go of it. Thanks to my luck, even when it was ordered on a pretty tight delivery expectations, it arrived a day before I had started packing, giving me enough time to get it altered to fit me (Yo! cons of being petite is that nothing fits me in the first go, no one delivers a true XS). After minor alterations, it fit me well but the quirk in me wasn't happy just yet. I was still sitting on the fence about taking it along untill I added those crystal brooches at the front joint. It transformed the look completely. Vibrant print, bare mid riff, crystal brooch and side pockets, this dress knew my weakness already. The tropical feel of the print blended me so well with the scenic beach that I felt like I belonged there.

No comments:

Post a Comment