Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Poolside party!

A beautiful deck overlooking a river, a sun lounger, a bar and a pool, is it heaven or is it heaven? If you happen to stay at a place which offers you a pool next to a river, you wouldn't be able to decide where to take a dip first. And why just take a dip, make a party of it.

I love a good burst of vibrant colors which is pretty evident in these pictures. I also swear by light cover ups which could easily be worn over poolside wears as Kaftan dresses. Chiffon is my favorite fabric for cover ups and bohemian prints work best for me. A pair of perfectly fitting ripped denim shorts goes a long way. Pair it up with colorful, flowy top for the effortless vacation look. I love off the shoulder tops too, they are in trend and look pretty by the poolside. I flaunted wavy hair throughout the trip and poolside wasn't any different (Not on purpose though, Goa does that to you). 

Ready for a dip? Dive in, now!

2 comments: