Saturday, March 28, 2015

Rusty I am!

I am and yes, this iron gate too, but, clothes are collecting more rust from being held hostage by my ever expanding closet. I am guilty of stocking more dresses than what I can wear in my lifetime. If it were a crime, I would be hanged till death. So, times when I need a new dress to flaunt, instead of browsing through online shopping portals, I take pleasure out of diving deep in my closet. Finding a hidden gem is guaranteed.
I bought this dress in exchange of a very pretty skirt(yes, I had a few haunted nights later). Though, the dress doesn't fit me well, blame my stick thin body, but, that's not reason enough to hold me back from flaunting it. The best part of this midi is that it can be dressed up for exclusive occassions and dressed down for casual looks. The color of the dress acts as a perfect base to add hints of color through my accessories. I created two looks, the first one to entertain the diva in me and the second one to entertain the lazy-lad I truly am.
 This shoot was a lil different than the others. It was the first time that I went out of  my comfort zone and stepped into an unknown territory(quite literally). It's not everyday that I pose next to a rusty iron gate of an electricity house, right next to a main road. Pardon me if its pretty evident that I look angry enough to eat someone alive, cause it might as well be true. People kept staring at me as if its their birthright and I stared back at them as if its mine, Indeed!!

PS: My heels are still intact, just in case you were wondering if they survived after these poses.
Look 1: 
Look 2:
Dress, Bracelets, High Tops : Forever 21| Heels : Stelatoes| Neck piece, owl earrings : SN Market, Delhi | Jacket : FabAlley

1 comment:

  1. Hey! You have a nice blog here! Neckpiece looks stunning. :)
    www.myfadeddenim.com

    ReplyDelete