Friday, April 10, 2015

When I blush, I turn plaid!

If love has a pattern, I'm sure its plaid. 
Would be a white lie if I claimed to not being a fan of fit and flare dresses. 90% of my skirts and one-piece dresses won't let me deny any of it either. This dress in particular has made me exhaust half of my lifetime's supply of drool already, its plaid after all. Don't sweat, this print and color might not scream summer, but, the light fabric and bare legs do.

Since blogging about outfits give me a freedom to wear anything to a neighborhood park, I took the liberty of being odd-one once again and walked like as if I have just been transported from a different planet.

Looked one or not, I definitely felt like a doll in this dress, though, I agree that my expressions are still excusable. Hoping to make up for the lack of expressions in the styling bit, I added to the doll-like feeling of the dress with a pair of ankle-strap pumps, a belt at mid waist and a not-to-be-missed-out necklace to add to the beauty of the neckline. I have been practicing a cat-eyed liner these days, it isn't perfect yet, but, I am not giving up anytime soon.
Dress: Jack Wills | Shoes:  Forever 21| Belt : ZARA | Bag: Red Fort, Old Delhi |

No comments:

Post a Comment