Monday, March 2, 2015

An Overdose of pearls!

Well, what do I know about an overdose of pearls? That I dint die of one. 
Pictures speak louder than words, so I am planning to just shut up(after a few words). This pullover has an overlay of pearls and I just wanted to bring that out with more pearls in my look. The back pack is my own creation, the silly experiments that I keep doing aren't that silly I reckon. The bracelet is a necklace, like you couldn't tell and nude sandals are merging with my feet giving an illusion of a taller me, I am not the only one guilty of it, am I?
Pearl pullover-Platinum Mall, Bangkok| Denim: SN market, Delhi| The faux fur cape : SN Market, Delhi| Pearly bow necklet worn as a bracelet : Flea Market, Saket, select city walk| Shoes: South Ex| Backpack : DIY|


No comments:

Post a Comment