Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A petite thug!

One thing that works for me as much as it works against me, is my petite body. I love it when people go, ' oh you look younger than your age' because of my size, but, hate it when even an XS sits big on me. Yeah! Story of my life. Finding the right fit for me is pretty much a needle in a haystack, extremely easy. So honey, as long as XS and XXXL stay as similar as north pole and south pole, we are sailing in the same boat.
For this thug look, I am wearing a denim coat( which originally was a Medium sized, midi length denim dress with midi sleeves, but, looked as big as an overcoat on my tiny frame) paired with ripped denim( this pair of jeans used to be white, later it got dyed to a lighter peach and finally a darker shade, did the ripping myself, using a brow plucker and scissors) and a white racer back sequin top. This pair of Nude peep toes with ankle straps is the most brutally abused shoe in my closet. Don't blame me, I am as guilty as the shoe, I mean what can I do if it adds much needed inches to my short frame without making the look bulky. They elongate my legs, or at least that's what I think they do. My satchel bag is big enough to carry my everyday essentials, the leather wrist band and ear cuff were to add to the 'thug' feel of the look. 

Just don't underestimate me cause of my size, ripped clothes or not, I am thug enough for you.

PS: That soft fur ball is my pet, Maggi. And, yes! She is a poser too.
Denim coat : Logo| Jeans: Custom made| Top : Forever 21| Bag: Zara| Heels: Venus steps| Ear cuff : Fabity|

No comments:

Post a Comment