Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Cut-Copy-Pastels!

The kind of mood swings weather has kept us entertained with, we hardly know what weather to dress up for anymore. I bid a goodbye to layers, only to return to them the next day.
Here I am, trying my best to strike a balance between the hot and cold.
Pastels become your best friends when you cant stand the darker colors and heavy layers. Though, Spring is just an illusion in India, at least in Delhi, either its too cold or too hot, never too springy. But, I love to bloom, even if it comes at a cost of looking like a decorated cupcake just out of a fancy bakery.  
It's not a secret that how much I love putting shades of  pink, white, blue and yellow together, however, this look is a step ahead. I added a print too in the mix with my vintage print slip-on shoes. I wasn't aiming at being a Rainbow. No! I have nothing against a Rainbow, if anything , I think it is beautiful, but, that's the last thing one wants to look like. The idea is to maintain a harmony among st the colors and, its safe to say that I am pleased with the result. However, if its too many colors for your taste, you can look towards your left, I'll stand on your right ;p
Shorts, Cardigan, Shirt : SN Market , New Delhi| Bag and Shades : Janpath, Connaught place, New Delhi | Shoes : Platinum Mall, Bangkok|

No comments:

Post a Comment