Sunday, February 8, 2015

Last leg of winter is confused!

The very minute I thought I should pack away all the heavy layers, there comes the last leg of winter that doesn't seem to find its end. So, here I am working my last few layered looks and hoping to soon put an end to a weather I hardly admire.
Its not a secret that how much I love to belt my overcoats, you just need to tweak the styling a bit every time to achieve a different look with the same coat. Leave the flaps open or belt it, pull the sleeves up or leave them long, fold the collars up or fold them down, there are as many ways as you can discover.

A printed frock, a statement necklace, high boots and I am all ready for a night out. Come cold, I am ready to battle you. 

PS: My pony tail would stay as long as these layers go strong. Its difficult to manage open hair when I have too much load on my shoulders.





No comments:

Post a Comment