Monday, February 16, 2015

Tough love or soft hate?

Stop! Take a break, sit in front of the mirror and take a good look at yourself, what do you see in your eyes? Tough love or Soft hate? If you find yourself somewhere in between, you need a wake up call. Lets look for Morpheus, now!
Agghhh! We all go from loving ourselves one day to hating the next. We all feel different everyday, some days we feel beautiful, some days we want to change it all. However, with all work and no play schedules, we mostly end up feeling nothing, nada, zilch. We need time to process what we feel, express it in some form. The easiest way to be yourself is to start dressing up for yourself. Show some tough love honey.
Dressing up for work is a boring task, if its only plain Jane kind. Think again cause its not what you have bargained for. Break the monotony, let your alter ego make some noise. Don't do fashion to look good, do it to feel good and you'll see how few wrongs could make one right.
Here is my version of a rebellious work look. Baby-pink cropped top, grey plaid skirt, black anti-fit blazer, a bow-tie on no-collar; they all tick the red boxes in your work wardrobe when separate, but, tick one big green box when put together.
You don't need someone else to pull you out of your misery, a lil cry for help needs a listener, but, you yourself should be the first one to respond to it. Don't let hate get in the equation, throw in some tough love and it all gets better, nothing lasts forever. Try some retail therapy, there is nothing that a new dress and a new pair of shoe can't cure.
Crop top, Blazer, Sunglasses : Platinum Mall, Bangkok| Skirt : Bershka | Shoes : Zara | Bag : Stella toes | 




5 comments:

  1. Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via; (agbazara@gmail. com) or call him on +2348104102662

    LUCY from USA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of how to get your ex back? the best way is to contact kwaletemple@gmail.com or call his number +2348056141089 and he will bring your ex back and make him/her to be yours forever coz since my man came back to me, he has been so committed to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was not happy until i met Dr.Agbazara through these details +2348104102662 OR agbazara@gmail.com because my husband has left me and never had the intention of coming back home. But just within 48 hours that i contacted Dr. Agbazara my marriage changed to the positive side, At first my husband came back home and since then my marriage has been more peaceful and romantic than ever before

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is patricia, i was able to save my marriage with the help of Dr.Kabasa spell of Kabasaspell@gmail.com. my husband left me for over 16weeks and he stop responding to my call and emails but after i contacted Dr.Kabasa he did a spell that made my husband to come back to me within the period of 48hours and ever since my husband came back to me he is so committed to me. To save your marriage you can also contact Dr.Kabasa on his email Kabasaspell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete