Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's be like, 'Two peas, one pod'!

 Though I am taking a break from my signature one-piece dresses this valentine's, but, definitely not from Red.  There is no other color that could breathe as much passion and love as Red does, so, I am going old school, unless you convince me otherwise,  I have my deaf ear on.
This date I am getting more edgy, the world cup is starting too, I've got to get my tough girl vibe out and keep my girly side on a low down. If not legs, it got to be abs, but, something got to show. Cropped tees make me take pride in my well toned abs, though I do nothing to maintain them, but, I've got them and I'll show them. I settled for matching separates, love the combo cause they come together as if they were meant to be one, just like me and my husband. 

A neck-let with layering details and aqua hints is to break the monotony lead by Red. Edgy ear cuffs and my reflective sunglasses are worthy of all the attention, my bae should have a hard time focusing on the match, we cheer for opposite teams after all.



2 comments:

  1. Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via; (agbazara@gmail. com) or call him on +2348104102662

    LUCY from USA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am so happy that I contacted Dr.Agbazara who was able to bring back my ex within 48hours, Now i am happy to make a good testimony about this powerful spell caster that helped my love life to be in existence once again, if you have any kind of problem you can contact Dr.Agbazara, through his WhatsApp/call number on +2348104102662, or email him on: ( agbazara@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete