Saturday, January 31, 2015

Two of Tutu!

Though I shouldn't start this post on such a depressing thought, but, I gotta admit to what has been taking most of the space in my head lately. I will be turning 30 this year in August, officially, however, unofficially I must have turned 30 at least 30 times in my head already. So, while I am still busy making plans for what all would I need to take off my bucket list this year, the top manifesto is to take the plunge and dig out all the dresses that I have been saving for my next life. 
Two times of tutu is my agenda for this post. It wouldn't be a lie if I said I've been crushing over my tutu skirt for a decade, but, kept pushing it aside thinking that I am too old for this now. But, this skirt wouldn't leave me alone.To no more being haunted by my skirt, I took the risk and wore it finally. 

Here are my two styles, I added layers to give more grown up feel to the look.  A basic chambray shirt underneath, a cardigan/sweater on top and a long overcoat to tie the look altogether. Though the only difference in these two looks is the cardigan being replaced by a cozy knit sweater, but, I am pleased with the result. Check out the looks and give a thumbs up to turning 30, or may be not, cause you're not 30 till you are 30. 

However, another food for the thought, what does a 30 year old make me, a girl or  a woman? Leave a  comment if you've figured it out yet. I am still pretty confused.
Well, sun is out so are my legs.



No comments:

Post a Comment