Thursday, January 8, 2015

Moving backwards, in time!

Time, moves from the past to the future irreversibly. But, there is another theory of two parallel universes, where one moves forward while the other one moves backwards in time. 

I wish I could hop on to the other parallel universe that's moving backwards in time. Why? Well, I wanna live the fashion in each era that passed, especially the 60s. My love for vintage fashion knows no bounds. The 60s were definitely the best fashion era that the world ever witnessed. Don't you just love the ladylike, whimsical dresses and those flawless hair that girls flaunted? It sure makes me super jealous.
If I could, I would,  go for a time travel. But, the technology still doesn't hold up well for such an expedition, maybe someday it will, till then I'd keep myself busy recreating the looks, just give me a shout before it gets too costume-y.

I designed this umbrella midi skirt to live a day from the 60s. The color catches your fancy almost instantly. And, just in case you din't notice, it comes packed with side pockets and a zip detailing at the back. Well, pictures speak a thousand words, I am gonna keep mum on how great the flow of the skirt is. See it for yourself.
The floral fitted top with a knot detail at the back is equally whimsical and makes for a perfect partner for my beautiful skirt.

The off-white crochet cardigan is to cover up your more-than-sexy back till you're ready to show it off, and when the time is right, do it with a perfect pout and turn everyone around green in envy.

Layered pearls never go out of fashion, and a bunch of rings will only add to the glamour. Pardon me if my hair look messy, I quite haven't mastered the art of perfect hair yet, bobby pins don't agree with me yet, its loads of work in progress.

Just wink once, or maybe twice if you loved this look as much as I did...xo xo till we say hello again in your news feed.
My look : 
Umbrella skirt : MyFashionVows
Bag : Cannaught place New Delhi
Layered pearls : Forever New
Top, Shoes, Rings : Forever 21




No comments:

Post a Comment