Thursday, July 3, 2014

Cut the Crap!!!

When life throws lemons at me, I make lemonade. Nah, actually when life gives me crap,  I make cropped Tees. This is how I cut the crap out of my life, how do you?

Well, let's get started, believe me you, this is a highly effective, tried and tested 3-step process to beat the hell out of any kinda crap. 


Step 1: Take a Tee/top (Not ready to sacrifice yours? Steal one)

Step 2: Mark the crap (Don't hold back now. Its like letting go of people/things that make you feel like crap. Bigger the crap, bigger the cut)

Step 3: Cut the crap out ( You mean business, there is no better revenge, just go for it!!)

Hurray!!!!!! You already feel awesome, but, do one better, flaunt the cropped Top to the one who gave you the crap.

So, next time someone gives you crap, crop it ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment