Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Beat the Heat!!!!

Well, if ever was a perfect time to run around showing off some skin, its now. Hot, sticky weather makes any piece of clothing feel heavier and the craving for a breezy beach just gets stronger than ever. Not going to rub it in too much, we Delhites do not have the luxury to don a swimsuit and head to a beach for a sun downer, but, we do what we do best, cut it close with a chilled beer and a cold shower. An occasional dip in a pool doesn't hurt either, only if you know swimming. 

Summers offer an excuse perfect enough to dig in for clothes with sheer fabric, cropped hems, cut outs, bare midriff, plunging neckline, deep cut and open backs. Other than buying, I also indulge in occasional chopping off of my tees to make new crop tops. However, they are as exciting as overwhelming, don't tell me that I dint warn you. I try not to do too much when styling tops/dresses with one/or more of these, but going minimal isn't my thing either. I usually balance it out with a statement accessory or two.

My new ear cuff arrived the same morning I took this fuchsia dress out of its hiding. I ran around the house, jumping, howling, holding the ear cuff like I have found a missing piece of a puzzle. The tasseled, spiked ear cuff complemented my big chunky ring and studded heels so much that I had to take it for a spin right away. To hell with going minimal, I am all in for a risk. And Man, did it pay off? Well, you let me know. 
  
  
  My look   : 
Dress: Forever21
Shoes: Forever21
Diamond stud : Forever21
Tasseled Ear Cuff : Fabity
Stone ear cuff: Forever21
Ring :NewU
Bag:Stush



No comments:

Post a Comment