Friday, July 18, 2014

When in doubt, go BOHO!!!

This hide and seek monsoon has one thing going, gloominess. Its time I made peace with it and embraced it in my looks, just like a chameleon cornered for survival, camouflaging strikes in and so does the inspiration, bang!!!! 

Crop top trend isn't dying down any sooner, and so is my craze for them, but, you know it already. So, if you haven't tried one yet, you are clearly missing out on an effortless cool look, try one, NOWWW!!!!!

No chocolates for guessing, I went boho, again, with my high-low hem printed chiffon skirt. Its light as a feather and just perfect for this season.
Accessorized a necklet as a headband, a guitar locket as a ring, swarovski studs for more bling and stacked all the gold bangles I could find. As much as I wanted to go barefeet, my Red pumps and gold envelope clutch were to help put my boho on a low down for a clubbing night. Already dancing to this tune in my head...I like to move it move it, I like to....Move it...huh!!! Go, put your dancing shoes on!!!
 
 
 My Look  :
Top : Splash
Skirt : Janpath, Cannaught place, Delhi
Shoes : Forever21
Bag: Stellatoes
Ring : Locket, DIY
Bangles : Delhi Haat
Head Band  : Bracelet, Forever21




 

No comments:

Post a Comment