Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Superman Cropped!!!

My superman crop top is innately cool and just about as supermanish as I could possibly get. Though, I do have superpowers,  one of them is to find amazing stuff and instantly make them unavailable to others, even if they aren't my size. I bought this Tee off a sale for a throw away price and obviously it wasn't my size then. My DIYs did the job and tadaaaaa!!! A cool and funky crop top got added to my ever-bulging wardrobe. 
I paired this icy-cool Tee with an off-white crochet pencil skirt to gain all the strength of a superman and all the allure of a Super-woman. Edgy pair of heels and a candy pink clutch balanced my look, making sure I stand out in the crowd for all the right reasons. Always one to wear accessories in styles they are not originally meant for, wore a camel-toned waist belt as a wristband to add a grungy feel. My favourite pink stone ring , pink raybans and a pair of pale pink drop studs finished the look. A coffee break is worth all the efforts after all.
 My Look : 
Crop Tee : Janpath, Delhi
Crochet Skirt: S N Market, Delhi
Clutch: Forever new
Wrist band :Zara
Shoes : Zara
Ring :Delhi Haat
Studs :Splash
Shades : Rayban




No comments:

Post a Comment