Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Peplum and Pout!!!

“I created the peplum so you can eat in it. You can have a dessert, you can have another sandwich.”
-Alber Elbaz

And that's exactly what I did. I love Peplums coz not only they add curves to my almost invisible frame, but also give me the extra freedom to have an extra cupcake and an extra bite from my husband's favorite burger, without worrying about my tummy popping out of my dresses. 

Peplums have the power to make you look effortlessly classy and ladylike. They work magic on all body types by defining your waistline and hiding problem areas. Choose the right color and style of Peplum and get rewarded with a perfect hourglass figure.

Always one to pair Peplum tops with fitted bottoms like pencil skirts or tights, paired this black Peplum top with a pair of  tights and added colors to add a fun element to my look. Shoes were matched with my tights to give an illusion of length to my short frame. A matching beaded sling bag, a leather love wristband, a big chunky ring and an oxidized neck let completed my look without competing with my top.
 
 


  My Look :  
Peplum top:  Splash
Tights: Janpath, Delhi
Shoes: Catwalk
Necklet : Kazo
Ring : New U
Wristband : Forever21
Shades: Janpath, Delhi
Sling Bag : Redfort, Delhi


No comments:

Post a Comment