Saturday, June 14, 2014

Boho we are!!!

Flow like a river, No forcing and no holding back!! 

Who are we? We hold back so much when we act sober, saner and smarter. The very attempt to become a social fit makes us contain our true selves. Being a lil wierd, a lil stubborn, a lil aggressive, a lil out of place or a lil social misfit is fine by me. 

Boho means freedom to me, becoming Who we really Are. It gives me a perfect excuse to go overboard and not feel guilty for it. My favorite part about dressing up is that I make my own rules and break them too at my own will. My styles can't be contained and they are as free as my true self. So, here's a modern take on bohemian style. 

Don't hold back and go all the way. Celebrate life being free and being true. 

Cheers to fashion and life!!

     My Look : 
Denim crop top :Forever21
Skirt : Janpath , Cannaught Place, Delhi
Sling bag : Janpath , Cannaught Place, Delhi
 Heels : Stellatoes
Jewellery : Delhi Haat

No comments:

Post a Comment