Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Candy Floss Me !!!

Pink isn't just a color, it's an attitude.
-Miley Cyrus


Pink isn't just a color, it's an attitude!

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/pink.html#4SpCAbQljKBeGYPV.9I draw my fashion inspirations from my favourite things. This time it was my childhood friend candy floss, sweet and pink. We shared the best and brightest moments of my school which I wish could have lasted forever. Even now, when am up to something silly and wanna feel like a kid again, I pop one in. 
I draw my fashion inspirations from my favourite things. This time it was my childhood friend candy floss, sweet and pink. We shared the best and brightest moments of my school which I wish could have lasted forever. Even now, when am up to something silly and wanna feel like a kid again, I pop one in.  

Well, I'm a very flamboyant person and obsessed with all things in Pink, be it a girly girly dress or a more ladylike one. It's perfect for every shade of skin and hair, all girls would agree with me on that, but why do we have to separate things by gender and color? Pink is awesome for boys too, even grown men,seriously.

I love mixing blue and pink and love how they complement each other. I paired a bright pink dress with a blue pair of sling backs and a chunky blue necklace. Added a quirky print clutch, blue and pink stone rings and black wayfarers. A bare minimum foundation, pink lips, a blush on the eyelid and on the high of the cheek was just enough to complete my look. 

When I die, I want to be buried in Pink. No women is ever too old to wear Pink, right?

 My look  :     
Dress : Bershka
Shoes: Stellatoes
Rings: Delhi Haat
Clutch : Maybelline
Neckpiece : Janpath Market
















No comments:

Post a Comment