Friday, May 9, 2014

Getting my geeky act together!

Everyone's a geek in some way or other. Everyone's an outsider.
- Jesse Eisenberg


 Have you been called a geek, nerd or dork ? Well, being a nerd or a geek means that you are a rebel, full of passion, power and intelligence. It means there is something in the world that you care deeply about—be it a favorite sports team, a new camera, new shoes or a mug full of coffee, irrespective of their worth to the rest of the world. So, being a nerd isn't that bad a thing after all.

Totally inspired by my own passion, this look was to geek up for a fun day of diving into a massive pile of To Be Read books stacked near my dresser.The oversized Red glasses were undoubtedly the hero of the look and half in-half out tucked in shirt is just perfect to tell the world that you don't give a damn, do you?

Well, embrace your nerdy geekiness now and lets do what I do when am high on mine: Scream and shout and let it all out.





My look :  I’m not anti-social; I’m just not user friendly.
Red polka dot anti-fit shirt : Forever21 (www.forever21.com)
Blue tights with zip detailing around the waist and ankles: Highstreet
Red studded satchel bag : ZARA (www.zara.com/in)
Sandals with metal ankle strap : ZARA (www.zara.com/in)
The oversized Red glasses : Highstreet
Chained Guitar : DIY creation
Watch : Breitling


 Like there's always an end to every beginning, there are many coffee breaks TOO inbetween!! So, see you on the other side of the coffee break, which in my house lasts till eternity.



No comments:

Post a Comment