Thursday, April 10, 2014

Striped me out !!!

Proclaiming that love bug bit me and bit me really hard ? No points for guessing. If you have been following my blog or my looks on Facebook, you'll just know what addiction I am referring to. Even I didn't know about this new found obsession until now. I looked back at my most recent pics only to realize that I am a die hard fan of stripes and have stocked on as many pieces in stripes to last my lifetime...Really !!!! No kidding there, you name it and I have it.
Hmmmm...Now you're thinking why should you invest in stripes? Well, simply because the world is lusting over stripes for their power to make outfits super stylish and super edgy instantly. So why should I have all the fun? You go and try them too in tops, bottoms, shoes, bags and eye-wears to build your own glam looks for a casual, semi -formal, formal or a club affair. Just remember to style your looks around the item in stripes playing the hero and tadddaaa !!!!!!!
Now Go spread some stripes!! 

My movie date look:High on style and even higher on comfort  
Red and white stripes top with midi sleeves: Forever21
Blue A-line skirt with side pockets: Platinum Mall, Bangkok
Pink front lace flat Shoes: Platinum Mall, Bangkok
Leather sling bag: Zara
Silver Neck-let with antique finish: Kazo
Watch: Breitling











No comments:

Post a Comment