Saturday, April 12, 2014

Romancing the Monotony !!!!

Hey guys !!!! Hope your Saturday is treating you well? But guess not well enough if you are reading my post, it can probably get better, gotchya !!!!!

Ok, welll....I am not here to brag about my clothes or my passion for fashion. I just happened to be one of those bitches born with a great sense of style and generously flooded closet full of options. Size of my wardrobe tells me I married the right man. You can put the blame on him or on God, not my fault that I have more clothes and shoes than hair on my head? Really ....I can count my hair on my fingertips;) Oh God, Would you please lend me some or is it too late?

Hmmm...let me not chat you up to death with my frash talk and guide you more on how to look fashionable forever. The look for the day is 'Go Monotone to kill the monotony !!!'. Totally recommend this look for your romantic dates. Monotone looks make you look taller and leaner as they add length to your body. I matched both top and bottom to make myself look taller and slimmer. Incorporated a pop of color (red being my favorite and sexiest) through my heels and a sling leather bag. Shades are a must have for me, even in the night as I love to show them off on my eyes through out the day and put them on my bag during the night. The anti-fit crochet top playfully hides as much as it shows adding a gypsy feel to my fit and flare lace skirt. Do I not love ' hide some, show some moments' ? Ohhh Yes, I am a sucker for them and who isn't? Thats the whole point of being a women afterall ...wink wink ***

Now don't wait up and waste your Saturday on me. Go style your own monotone look and don't forget to add your favourite color for that 'oh so sexy' look .


Muuaaahhh ..muuaahh..xo xo....untill you get bored again!!!

My look:
Monotonous Romance
Crochet top- Highstreet
Lace fit and flare skirt- High street
Red Pumps: Forever21
Red sling Bag: Zara
White frame shades- Accessorize
Watch: Breitling
Pink Wrist Band- My own DIY










No comments:

Post a Comment