Thursday, December 4, 2014

I wear a Halo when you look at me!

All of these lines across my face Tell you the story of who I am
So many stories of where I've been And how I got to where I am
But these stories don't mean anything When you've got no one to tell them to
It's true... I was made for you
Truth is you were tailor-made for me, just like our wedding rings. I am falling short of words to express how lucky I am to have found you as my companion for life. If it wasn't for you, I'd still be a lost soul wandering around like a headless chicken. Today we complete 3 years together, 3 very bumpy married years and many more to come, cause life is anything but a smooth ride when I am your partner.

A confession saves you many lies, so lets get the truth out in the open, I am nothing close to a good wife, but, you are everything a good husband is supposed to be. If being a husband was a paid profession, you'd be the highest earner. All kidding aside, you play way too many roles in my very non-existent life, like how you have been switching jobs as my guarding torch, my every-once-in-a-while word of advise, my no-limit credit card, my very boring shopping buddy, my too enthusiastic coffee mate, my very happy chauffeur, my very non-creative photographer, my very sweet food critic, my ever-ready partner in crimes(crimes like flying too many kisses to Messi, listening to Adam Levine on loop and drool buckets while watching Jon Hamm, infact we drool together), but, mostly my biggest paparazzi;p I do feel like a celebrity around you, you should seriously stop putting me on a pedestal, I don't belong there.

Need I say that I still get overwhelmed when you become all ears to my non -stop story telling. Thanks for lending me your undivided attention all these years, and you better continue doing that cause you spoilt me bad and now I woudn't be happy with anything less. 

Unlike you, I hate growing old to death, however, it would be lovely to grow wrinkles together, cause you have seen me looking a giant mess every morning and you still kissed me good morning. Don't know how you look past all my flaws, but, you do. 

I love you honey with all my heart, lets continue being perfectly imperfect together, me still edgy so you gotta  have curves.

PS: I don't know how our day ends, all I know is how it starts, cause that's the only part I have planned, we'll figure out the rest of  the day together. So!! Here I come to wake you up to this open letter. Hot coffee awaits you in our new mugs served with (my favourite) cake and our wedding rings. Happy Anniversary Honey, love ya loads. Btw, there it is, a tear rolling down my eye.
What am I wearing?
I gave a modern twist to white bridal gowns and designed a matching two piece set in white embossed embroidered net for our 3rd wedding anniversary. High-waisted maxi skirt with a lining that ends a lil above the knees shows as much legs as it hides. Matching crop top comes with an overlay for an off-shoulder illusion. I am going to wear the complete set on our special day and plan to style them as separates later, I know I am too wise.
Why am I flaunting a phone?
The phone I am showing off in almost all the pics is Bling from Micromax. He gifted this to me on our third anniversary when we were dating and it marked a milestone in our relationship. I din't use it for long as it hardly does anything other than folding out into a beautiful vanity mirror. I still love the phone and treasure it like a jewel in my collection, it has Swarovski crystals after all. I dug it out for our third wedding anniversary to mark another milestone. It already comes packed with more memories than I can recollect and am going to add  some more to the pile.

www.MyFashionVows.com



1 comment:

  1. Wow!! This is such a cute post!! And you look fab in all your pics!!

    ReplyDelete