Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Lazy Ninja! Yes, I am.

There isn't anything as indulging(actually disturbing) as a lazy day when you deny your only head a wash and your nails a new coat.

Lets be honest, we all have been there. I have more bad hair days than the count of hair on my head. Now, that my hair have grown longer and might as well be at their lengthiest in this lifetime, I tend to exercise my right of keeping oily-hair on more than often, I discover a number of really bad excuses too, how is saving water? I need an intervention or need to go bald...No kidding there!!

Well, on super lazy days like today, I prefer wearing skirts with anti-fit tops or fit & flare cotton dresses to feed my style hunger and make people overlook my oily hair. Stripes and interesting prints can bring any dull day back to life. This is one of my many lazy-day looks, a basic shirt never goes out of fashion and a chambray shirt is always a saviour. Flats are an obvious choice, this one is my staple one, these shoes must be tired of me, but, I am not done with them yet.

How do you trick people into believing that you're having one hell of a day, when actually you're melting faster than wax on fire? I do it with statement jewellery and interesting fun pair of shades(I have one for every mood)...and tadaaa!! I look more put together with them. Hot lippies are more than welcome and they make me look as fresh as I am on my washed-hair-days. Share yours  if you want to, or you might just wanna keep it yourself, few secrets are better not told.


   My look : 
Shirt : Tiffosi
Skirt : Tommy Hillfiger
Shoes : Bangkok
Bag : ZARA
Shades, ring abd shades : Janpath, CP, New Delhi

No comments:

Post a Comment