Friday, November 28, 2014

Warming up in Jerseys!

Jersey Tees are like a warm cuddle at the end of a cold, tiring day and I won't say no to one when the nip in the air is more than my liking.

Don't you just love how comforting the fabric is and how easy it is to style? I recommend it 110% on days you're lazy and you know it.  A basic Jersey Tee paired with a basic denim could earn you more bonus points than any other ultra-glam outfit that took you half your day to style.I wear my Jersey Tees with almost everything and for make up I stick to a bold lippie and a neutral eye make-up.

Well, fasten your seat belts a lil tighter coz this look is quite possibly just the tip of the iceberg you've hit. I am way too obsessed with my Jersey Tees than I could be accounted for. So!! Do you wanna go first before I start an endless saga? How do you cozy up your looks on colder days?
    My Look : 
Jersey Tee : Sarojini  Nagar, Delhi
Jacket : Sarojini  Nagar, Delhi
Black Denim: Levi's
Shoes : Bangkok




No comments:

Post a Comment