Saturday, November 15, 2014

There's a reason why blood is Red!

Red!! No color screams passion as much as Red does. Who am I to deny its power, there's a reason why blood is Red.
This chiffon fit and flare dress is my own creation and I am so proud of it that words cant express the gratitude I feel for whatever lil I know about designing; and whats not to like about the dress, it fits me like a glove and the flowy flair is just too dreamy. I have worn this dress twice already, only to discover a whole new level of love for it on both the occassions.

If there is anything I have learnt about competition is that the best way to kill competition is to partner it, especially when Red is in play. So, it was  a no brainer to pair up the dress with a Red waist belt, Red pumps and Red lipstick.
The only thing breaking the monotony is my printed clutch. Gold rings and layered pearl neck lace were enough jewels to add to the beauty, though the dress dint need any.

XOXO....till next time I dare to get clicked in an outfit like this in broad daylight. Its confusing for people, cause even an outfit as gorgeous as this ends up looking like a costume when your wear it at 2:00pm in the afternoon.


      My Look :       
Dress : My design
Shoes : Forever21
Rings : Forever21
Belt : Forever New
Pearl necklace : Forever New
Clutch : Flea Market, Select city walk, Delhi





1 comment:

  1. So true! At times only matching accessories can help nail the red color outfit. Kudos for designing such a beautiful dress. :)
    Hope to see you at www.delhidaffodil.com

    ReplyDelete