Monday, September 15, 2014

Flirting with the Twirl of my skirt!!!

A long walk is all we need at times, one without a map and a destination. Keeping mum for hours and just breathing in the peace surrounding us like a warm blanket, hell yeah!!! What are the chances of that happening in our busy bee lives. All we do is run, run, run, get tired, fall down, get back up and repeat. So, I love to stretch my walks when I can, break a rule or two and feel the happiness in all things unplanned. 

This look is a result of not planning too well( in my case, not packing too much). However, I am pleased with how it turned out. Its comfortable for a long walk in the greens and cozy enough for a weather that's acting up too much. A Maxi skirt is my best friend on days when I wanna break too many rules and walk too many miles. 

  My Look : 
Top : Zara
Skirt : SN Market, Delhi
Leather flap Bag : Zara
Jelly beans flats : SN Market, Delhi
Monochrome stripes bracelet: Accessorize
Gold rings : Forever21
Owl Necklet : BGs





No comments:

Post a Comment