Friday, August 29, 2014

Cuff the fringe!!!

Everybody's got their drug, mine is Fashion. So, I am bound to get knocked out of my senses when a dress is Wine Red in Georgette, with a bow in the front, mesh detailing around the shoulder, polka dots and offers a dream fit, need I say more. All I needed was to do something about my stubborn hair. I have more bad-hair days than my furry pet, Maggi, and she agrees.

Well, one should know when to underplay the accessories, however, that doesn't mean giving up on style at all. I kept the accessories to a minimum, but, dramatic, just like my hair. My pointed ankle strap gold studded pumps and fringe gold cuff added the punk feel to my otherwise classy dress.

How to get wavy curls at home?? 
Step 1: Tie your wet, damp hair in a twisted tight bun. Hold it with a rubber band.
Step 2: Blow dry for a few minutes. 
Step 3: Tadaaa!!!! Untie your hair, and wait, don't run a comb through it, instead run your fingers through the length to de-tangle your hair. Enjoy beautiful voluminous wavy curls.

 

 My Look :
Dress : Miss Selfridge
Fringe gold cuff: Bansari Mehta
Studded pointed ankle strap pumps : Forever21
Beaded black sling : Red fort, Delhi






No comments:

Post a Comment