Saturday, August 23, 2014

High on high tops!!!

I am just like any other girl who would spend hours standing in front of the mirror trying almost all my clothes everyday, before deciding upon one. May be thats why I hate packing more than unpacking. I am always too confused to decide what all to take along. If given a choice, I would love to carry my entire wardrobe and not leave anything behind. 

So, all hell broke loose when my husband gave me an ultimatum to pack light for a weekend trip. Pack and light?? These two words are non existent for me, when put together. But I took it up as a challenge and carried just one Satchel flap bag from ZARA, the one that goes with all my outfits and my favourite pair of high tops from Forvevr21. They are super high on comfort and even higher on style. 

Here's how I survived on our weekend trip, clearly its an overdose, but, who cares, I am high on high tops:) High heels can rest some more.




No comments:

Post a Comment