Friday, September 19, 2014

I am Colour-fool!

“Life is beautiful in all it’s colors, even the darker ones, they’re here for a reason.” 
― Chris Martin

What my true color is? Well, I don't know it yet, but, I am giving each a try till I settle down for one or till Rainbow becomes a color. However, my one life is pretty short to try one at a time, so, pardon me if I went a lil overboard trying too many at once. If butterflies could do it, so could I. Got too inspired by the vivid colors and prints on the butterflies in my mum's garden. Now I am hoping to grow some wings too, which isn't happening in this lifetime, but, heels were invented for a purpose, right? They give me WINGS. 

PS: There is  no rule-book to fashion, its a mystery that always surprises us. So, you go create a new mystery and let others solve it the next day ;P



My Look :
Printed blouse : NEU Look
Tights : Janpath Market, Cannaught place, Delhi
Necklet : Splash Fashion
Bag : Splash Fashion
Bracelets : Westside
Shoes : Forever21
Rings : Forever21




No comments:

Post a Comment