Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Layer love!



Season of layers is going to end soon, so, lets just make most of it while we still can. Here I present to you yet another layered look that I absolutely fell in love with the moment I tried it on. Playing dress up in front of the mirror isn't a waste after all. I always wear a collared shirt underneath my jumpers. This jumper is pretty special coz of its boho feel with all the tassels and beaded embroidery across the shoulders and sleeves. A thin waist belt is my go to accessory and this look couldn't have done without one, even when the woolen skirt hugs me at all the right places. Added a cape style trench coat, and this look grew on me even more. You can tell how cleverly I tricked my high socks to team up with matching heels to look one piece, yay! And, last but not the least, some roses for a love struck look. This was the trickiest part coz fresh roses wouldn't have gone well with my outfit and dry roses aren't sold commercially. Well, Sun came to my rescue. Luckily they were ready on time coz Sun just doesn't disappoint at drying life out of anything, sshhhh! Okay, so, I am hoping for cold to survive just as long as it takes for me to post all the winter looks I have on my hard drive already. Final words, you wear layers, layers don't wear you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, This is Pallavi Kumar.

    I am passionate writer and love to write around latest clothes and accessories trends. While reading posts related to popular fashion brands I went through your blog and found it interesting. Currently I am associated with a brand and I was wondering if you would be interested in publishing my posts online. I would want to know whether you accept posts which also include external links.

    Would love to talk to you over mails, if this medium is inappropriate.

    Awaiting your favorable reply soon.

    Email- Id : pallavi.kumar.soni@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete