Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Diamonds for tears!

My first outfit post in 2016 had to be extra girly, extra sugary, a lil vintage and very ladylike. I am for sure a time traveller, just not sure what timeline I belong too. So, I never restrict my fashion inspiration to just one fashion era.

This time my inspiration were button up skirts. I've been looking for one in A-line shape for ages, but, these pretty styles are hard to recreate for petite girls like me. So, obviously my size kept haunting my search. However, you know I never give up on my lust list. So, I designed it myself and hence so much of love at styling it to perfection. One can never go wrong in high-waisted skirts and layered look. I have about 4 layers on me right now. A sphagetti top, a shirt, a cardigan and a cape Jacket. Clever styling makes even your inexpensive clothes live upto a very expensive look. With just lil twists to your outfits, you are sure to look like someone who has just stepped out of a time machine, without having to travel back and forth in time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment