Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Color me Earthy!

Top and Skirt : Bangkok | Shoes, studs : Forever21 | Leather wristband : Forever21| Bag : Zara | Glasses : Splash |

Dress : Bangkok | Shoes : Venus Steps | Belt : Forever21 | Bag : Janpath, Delhi  | Glasses : Splash |

Dress : My own design | Shoes : Bata | Necklaces, bracelet and Earrings : Janpath, Delhi | Bag : Bangkok | Glasses : Splash |

When my summer wardrobe hits a saturation point, I take deep pleasure in indulging in easy on eyes earthy tones. If given a choice, I would dress up in dull/washed out tones h2t everyday. There is just something so mysteriously appealing about these shades, earthy tones do not overtake your personality like how bold and bright colors do, if anything, they add to it. Though, it doesn't mean that I completely turn my back on bright colors, No way! I still love adding hint of vibrancy through bold lips, shoes or a colorful bag. Here I have 3 differently styled outfits to fit each, work, shopping and party. Hope you like the ideas :)

1 comment:

  1. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/paleohacks-cookbook-pdf-review-download-free-meghan-g Regular check-ups are a crucial aspect of overall child heath care. They are important for assessing growth and development and because doctors will check for illnesses that do not otherwise produce the symptoms to inspire a sick visit. For these reasons, you should schedule a well visit for each child annually. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/truth-cellulite-book-review-joey-atlas-pdf-scam-meghan-g

    ReplyDelete