Tuesday, November 10, 2015

#Festivalholic!

Confessions of a festival-holic. Ok, yes the word doesn't exist but you get my point. It is a word that describes people who wish festivals lasted forever. I absolutely do not know anyone who doesn't love this time of the year, and whats there not to love? The gifts, the decorations, lights, the happiness all around and (this one is my favorite) the legally and socially accepted excuse to get decked up in extravagant ethnic and traditional outfits. Yay!

I am a fan of anarkali lehangas with dupattas draped in a half saree style. For someone like me, who doesn't know how to drape sarees, the entire experience of getting a perfect drape could get too tiring. Lehangas are a prefered option, they are easier to walk in as compared to sarees and you don't have to spend hours draping them. I usually add just one piece of statement jewellery to keep the attention drawn only to my outfit. From the looks above, you could tell that I am not afraid of colors at all. Why hold back on bling and sparkle this Diwali cause as long as your outfit is bright, bold and perfectly fitted, you will not run out of compliments throughtout the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment