Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Mixer!


I am not that big a fan of print on print trend. Mixing prints isn't my forte and I usually stick to just one print in my outfits. But, I was more than sold on this look for some strange reason. This outfit has 3 different prints and playfully incorporates different textures. I love how pink is complementing the fresh green on the top and shoes. Never one to shy away from layering my outfits and love how put together it makes me feel. I layered the look with a short printed cape worn over a sleeveless top and still balanced the easy breezy feel of the look with a pair of high waisted denim shorts. The hero though is the printed sling, it brings the entire look together. I adore the simplicity of this outfit, and if you pay close attention to the details, its a very complex one

No comments:

Post a Comment