Friday, August 14, 2015

Freedom!


Freedom, its not just a word, its not just a state of mind, it is much more powerful than what we can interpret. It means different things to different people, but what stays common is being true to self. Accepting our existence as it is, and not question anything about it. 

While some find the feeling of freedom in full control and some find it in the power to let go. I belong to neither of them. I let go of things with full control, and lose control when I let go. So much for being a Virgo.

We all feel wanderlust, we all have the deep desire to spread our wings and take off on our very own odyssey of soul searching. We all are trapped till we grow a pair of wings. Cause wings won't let you stay imprisoned for long, you'll break free at some point or the other, if you have the will. I found my will and a pair of wings in fashion. Clothes make me happy more than I know. I was born to do this, yep, born to stand in the front of the mirror, admire the beauty of clothes and grow a new feather everyday on my wings (while I shake off a few old ones). 

Have you added a new feather to your wing lately, of course! You have found your wings!

Btw, Happy Independence day! 

Here's what I am listening to on loop : Freedom  by  Pharrell Williams


No comments:

Post a Comment