Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I wear a necklace, cause I wanna know when I'm upside down;)

I find the best things when I am not looking for one at all. They just show up and fall into my lap, just like that. This oxidized silver neck piece too just happened to me. It is such a beautiful and interesting piece that I plan to wear it as a head gear too from time to time. Bored of your necklaces? Well, try them as a head gear and go edgier.

I usually make my jewellery  go with my outfits, but, with this look I went the other way round. The neck piece is playing the lead as decided, but, I am a strong believer in the fact that beauty is in the details, so, ruffles on my sling backs and stack of bracelets on my wrist are few other things to watch out for.

I was a lil lost when I started writing this post, but, things have a habit of  falling into place. We just got to stop trying too hard, I just did, and suddenly the cloud weighing me down got liftted and boom!!! I found happiness again. Wishing all of you who take time out to read my not-so-stupid posts a blessed day ahead.


When you've been fighting for it all your life.You've been struggling to make things right. That’s how a superhero learns to fly.
-The Script, Superheroes
 My Look : -
Tank top : Forever21
Tie and die skirt : Forever21
Necklet : S N Market, Delhi
Bracelets : Westside
Shoes : Stellatoes


No comments:

Post a Comment