Saturday, March 8, 2014

Dressing up for a movie ??

  
There are no rules to dressing up for a movie night out but just remember to keep it comfy yet stylish. Choose what makes you feel comfortable and accessorize it accordingly to add the oomph. I 'd say add a pair of heels, they just elevate the look instantly and nothing screams "sexy lady " like a pair of high heels-and thats why we love them soooooo much . Check out how I styled a simple printed frock with a crochet cardigan for a movie night. Wore a waist belt on top of the cardigan to give definition to my waistline and obviously to hightlight my thin waist (show it if you got it ) . My earcuff ,ring and  bracelet added the glitter I needed for the night and finally finished with my box flap bag ,big enough to carry all my essentials and small enough to carry with ease . A stylish look helps you survive through a bad movie (wink wink **).









No comments:

Post a Comment